Thursday, July 08, 2004

Creative Strands Check-In

Here I am - back at Bucknell. As I noted, we are staying in an extended stay motel and it's working out so much better than the dorms. Carolyn brought killer roasted tomatoes and we had all the liquid accompaniments. We sat and spun for hours Tuesday night. After our first class yesterday (check Kate's blog for info on Anita Mayer's class) we ate at Bull Run, $1.50 margaritas were oh-so-good, and returned to spin and read our huge library of books and magazines. I'm taking Sharon Costello's felting class and am really enjoying it. I worked on a sample yesterday. Today we cut out our vests from needlepunched batts and start working on them. I don't know if I'll ever wear the vest, but I can see all sorts of possibilities for future projects.

If I can get my camera to communicate with Kate's laptop you'll see pictures this week, otherwise stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment