Monday, April 25, 2005

Slowly

I thread. Got the warp pre-sleyed and beamed Friday night. I finally got to start threading tonight. I did 5/25 repeats. 20%. Maybe I can squeeze in a little more time tomorrow. I spent most of the weekend writing my papers and working on my final projects. I did sneak away to do a little spinning and plying. (I didn't want that laptop to overheat!) The two skeins on the left are from Rovings. I wish you could feel how soft and squishy they are. The skein on the laptop is merino, alpaca, and silk from Lambspun. I was hoping that the lighter background would show the nice glow it has, but that didn't happen.






3 comments:

  1. Is the Rovings yarn Polwarth or the PxBL cross? I bought a bunch of the latter as raw wool and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yarn look so good! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charleen...e-mail me and I'll put the bread recipe in my reply...how's that!

    ReplyDelete