Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Two Thoughts



OR



I don't know if I want to use the two different weights that I showed in the last post. I have a variegated purple 8/2 which I could use for the warp and still use the violet 8/2 as weft.

That's as far as I got. It's the end of the marking period. We are restructuring the whole school into small learning communities and I won't be teaching anything I've ever taught before. I have another weekend of classes and I have a paper due next week. Hmmm. Anyone taking bets on when this warp will be wound?

4 comments:

  1. Summer vacation.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As productive as you are? Not long at all.....
    And for my 2 cents, I do like that top basketweave draft. Oh what the heck - you could just do both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure #2 would look awesome in woven product. but on screen it makes me dizzy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undulating twill has an odd hand to it, kind of wonky, slippery, not stable. Try a sample, and see if you like it. My vote? The braided twill.

    ReplyDelete