Sunday, May 01, 2005

Slowly?

It wasn't even a turtle's pace. I didn't get back to the loom until last night. Although it was a 24 end repeat, it had a logic to it and didn't take as long as I thought. I began sleying but pooped out before I finished. It's probably a good thing - that Softball sure does throw the lint. I swear I sneezed out a cotton ball! No picture until I get a few inches woven.

You know, fiber pursuits play a large part in my life, as they probably do for you. I have a hard time articulating why I enjoy so many of these activities, but Valerie does a wonderful job in her Thoughts from the sewing room ...

I've got two more of these weekend classes to do before school gets out, then I switch to week long classes. I think the worst part about taking the weekend classes is going back to work Monday without feeling recharged. I need all the recharging I can get for this week. My youngest son is moving to Port St. Lucie on Saturday. As sad as I am to see him leave, I know how much he's looking forward to it so I'm am really happy for him. How's that look? Think I can hold it all week?

Talk about drifting from subject to subject! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment