Sunday, November 30, 2003

Look at What I Got in the Mail!



I love an exchange, especially when everyone stays in until the end :-) I posted more pictures and descriptions of the SOS exchange if you want to look a little more closely.

I've spent the last three days spinning and knitting. I did finish weaving the purple silk for the back of my warp painted vest, but didn't feel like putting up the sewing machine and starting to put it together. Oh, yeah, I still have to dye the cotton for the lining - guess I better get to that.

The autumn handspun sweater is finished and blocked. I need buttons though. They'll need to really blend in - I think anything other than a neutral button will be too busy.

Back to school tomorrow - hope this cold I've been fighting has gotten the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment