Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving to All

The holiday begins! As soon as my nephew wakes up I'll be carting 4-5 boxes of fiber stuff down to the storage/guest room. I'm cutting him a break since he drove all the way from Northwestern yesterday. Most of it is stuff from the living room and dining room that was meant to go downstairs anyway, but with school and my class it was sort of dawdling :-)

I got up early and watched the first LOTR while working on the autumn handspun sweater. I've seen it before, but I wanted to watch it right before I watch Two Towers. Josh brough Bowling for Columbine home for me too, so I don't think I'll have any problem finishing the last sleeve tonight.

Enjoy your day.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Charleen! Hope Turkey Day was a good one. It *is* tough to make the stuffing/gravy/mashed potatos at the last minute, isn't it. Thank goodness for my mom & sis or I'd have been SUNK.

    ReplyDelete