Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Revisting a Favorite

I decided to go back to one of the first projects I made after buying my loom - false damask towels. The first time around I used off white for the warp and a bright white for the weft. This time I'm using a variegated 8/2 cotton warp.



For the weft I'm deciding between purple, turquoise or burgundy.



I've changed the threading to even blocks,



which will still allow me some variations.


I didn't forget about the baby blankets - I just forgot to order the yarn!

3 comments:

  1. My first thought was definitely the turquoise, but I've never been known for my color sense! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. False damask is a new one for me. I will watch in interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the work you invest in each post. I don't have anything to say, other than that I'm a novice weaver and am glad to read a weaving blog.

    ReplyDelete