Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Must Be Doing Something Right

No school today so I spent the morning working on the thesis. Then I took a drive to the local weaving store and you'll never believe it ... there was a little cone (just over a pound) of Winter White, the same dye lot. We estimated I've got 3400 yards, more than enough to finish the warp. Houston, we've got a warp!

After a stop at the gym I celebrated the find by having a Cinnamon Spice Latte. Despite the dreary drizzle the temperatures are still not saying autumn, but the spicy latte sure does.

I tried out the Life Expectancy Calculator last weekend. It's pretty cool because it explains why you received a score and what you can do to increase your life expectancy. According to that I'm living to 88, but my personal goal is 105 so off to the gym I go. I've made it three days this week - let's hope I can keep it going this time. The other thing I'm supposed to do is get more sleep. That'll be harder than the gym since I've always considered sleep to be a waste of time.

added 06:00 10/14/05: I don't know what's up with the comments. I'll have to check it out after school.


No comments:

Post a Comment