Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Not much time for spinning


but I was able to finish up some more of the roving that I dyed at Claudia's this summer. I was particularly happy with this one as the roving didn't really do much for me. It's the second one from the left in this picture. I thought it was going to be too pale, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Work is progressing on the textile project for school. I bought all of the dowels, grommets, and cup hooks and we should be ready to make the spindles next week. I have one of my psychology students lined up to take pictures. She's in a photography class that meets the same period and I have her on loan!


1 comment:

  1. I am constantly amazed at how fiber darkens up with spinning. And how the roving never turns into the yarn you expect!

    ReplyDelete