Sunday, June 15, 2003

Weekend Dyeing

I threw the last four yds of unbleached muslin in 4 ziplock bags yesterday. I gave it a full 24 hours just because I wanted to see the difference. I'm drying them now. I left the others for about 10-12 hours. My daughter picked up 10 yards of bleached muslin for me last night and I'm scouring that now too. Tonight, after the Father's Day festivities, I'm going to dye a few yards of the bleached and see how that looks. I'll post pics tomorrow night.

BTW does anyone know what the "Syndicate this site (XML)" at the bottom of the page do? Do I want to keep it there?

3 comments:

  1. The "Syndicate your XML" thing is for summary listings of blogs, something like that. Some people like to get a list of blogs that are updated with with the first line or two of the blog posting. Like NetNewsWire. I think there's information at MovableType site about this feature. There should also be something in the help section in your MT administration side. I'd say just leave it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks also pull an XML feed from all their linked blogs, which gives them one page with new entries from all the blogs they read. I have a friend on LiveJournal who grabs Yarnhead that way - he's the only one I know about but there may be others.
    It's not hurting anything to leave it, but you could take it out with no trouble either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I guess I'll keep it there then!

    ReplyDelete