Monday, February 17, 2003

February 17, 2003

Snow day - again! School is called off for tomorrow due to the massive amounts
of snow we got in the last two days. Here's the pics of my last two weaving
projects.


My brother's blanket is
ready to deliver. The Encore was a lot easier to work with than I thought,
but it was a lot more expensive since I had to buy 10 skeins. All of the other
blankets I've made came from the stash. They probably cost the same, but it
was money already spent.


My niece's scarf is complete.
Again, this was acrylic - didn't think she'd take care of wool. I'm really
happy with the selvedges, except for where the color
changes
took place. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? This was such
a quick item to weave, I know why so many people like weaving them. It's a
great way to sample different structures.


Back to winding my warp.




No comments:

Post a Comment