Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Meet Carl



from Cummington. He weighed in at a whopping 8.5 lbs. I washed half last night and just left it in the washer until this morning. I put it out before I left (thanks, Claudia, again you give me the kick in the pants I need) for school and with the heat we've been having, he was dry by the time I got home at 5. The other half is soaking right now.

I put 600 grams in the roaster with 300 ml yellow, 200 ml mustard, 100 ml navy and we'll see what happens. There's a lot of light grey in him that should dye up nicely.

Graduation is tomorrow. Thursday is the last day of exams for 9-11th. 5 more days for me. Ahhhh!

1 comment:

  1. so how much yarn does one wind up with from over 8 pounds? will you be using that for weaving rather than knitting?

    ReplyDelete