Wednesday, March 10, 2004

The Results



I had such a good time last night organizing and attaching the samples. The navy is so dark that the colors mixed with that weren't as appealing, but not so for the rest! Every sample I examined would start me off on a project adventure. I wrote some ideas down, but most of them were fleeting and as soon as I went to the next sample I was ready to start anew. Great therapy for me considering the tension at school the last week. We still have uniformed police (lots) patrolling the halls and stationed in the cafeteria.

Here's my nature shot for today. I love seeing the birds up close and personal. I had one persistent squirrel who used to try and leap from the deck banister on to the seed tray - I haven't seen him around lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment