Thursday, October 30, 2003

A New Project


It really is invigorating to be planning something new. Check out Carolyn's musing over her Viking cables and Claudia's dye experiments if you need a little inspiration.

I'm not sure if this is going to be too bulky. The gauge is about 3.5sts/inch, 6r/inch on size 9's. It will be a cardigan so the bulkiness won't be too much of a problem. Maybe I'll try to go a little thinner this weekend and see how that works up.

Back to grading - what stupid person decided to test in all of her classes today, which means about 130 tests to grade? Oh, that would be me. I usually have the grades back the next day, but I told the kids I might need the weekend for the bigger classes.

1 comment:

  1. Not the weekend!! NO! There are fiber projects to work on during the weekend. Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete