Friday, June 13, 2003

Nine Days Left

Only nine days left of school - but they are going to be jammed packed. I brought so much home from school tonight. So much for my plan to get everything done AT school and DURING the week. I do plan on putting my last 4 yards of muslin in zip lock bags tonight. I mixed up a quart each of three different colors last Sunday and once it's mixed with the urea water it can only keep for 5-7 days so in the bags they go. That may be all the dyeing I get to this weekend, especially since I need more cotton. This week's order from Pro Chem included Retayne, to help lock in the color, and some new Lanaset colors.

3 comments:

  1. You are really grooving on the fabric! Can't wait to see it. The transfer looks good too - all I need is an hour of free time to finish mine up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the remaining 9 days normal, or are you making up snow days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're making up six snow days, but they are regular school days. Graduation would have been tomorrow, but now is next Tuesday. Undergrad exams are next Mon - Wed and then we have one full day left for meetings and check out. It's crazy to think that the next weekend will be Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete