Monday, April 28, 2008

Tangled Yoke

I seem to be having the same blog paralysis that's plagueing Sue. I've taken lots of pictures and I have lots of ideas, the problem is being at a keyboard when the thoughts come together!

So here's a shot of the Tangled Web cardigan finished sans buttons. It's quite warm so I have a while to find the perfect ones. It's a little big (so say my daughters) but I like the wider neckline. It will be perfect for school because I never know what temperature my room will be.



After the buttons are on I will block the cables a little better.



I absolutely LOVE the Sailor's Rib vest. However I started last spring and thought I was making a smaller enough size. Once it was done I thought it would still look good, and it would if I wear it over a heavier sweater but I would be more likely to wear it over a blouse or turtleneck.



A bit big, no?



I loved working on this pattern. I knit this all sitting on the sofa at my mother's. I'm so happy Claudia suggested the 220 Superwash. I'm not a fan of superwash but on her suggestion I tried it. This is lovely. Soft, but not artificial feeling. Definitely a yarn that will becoome a favorite for Jackson knitting.

You can be assured that I will be posting soon. If for no other reason than to get my mug off the top of my blog!

1 comment:

  1. The tangled yoke is awesome! I like cardi's for the same reason. But I usually need to be able to take my sweaters off wherever I go. Thin ladies usually need to put them on. Must be nice....
    Hoe you had a wonderful Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete