Monday, July 10, 2006

Here I Am!

On the third floor of a dorm with NO AIR CONDITIONING!!! But it's a great conference and well worth the 6 hour drive to get here. Let's hope the traffic isn't as bad Wednesday on the way home. (Despite what the webpage says the teachers are from all over the US.)

I had a slew of pictures I was going to post right before I left, but I ended up with a killer sinus headache which completely sidelined me over the weekend. So here's a link to really cool Iranian Felting video that I found on Claudia's blog. It a big file, you might not want to try it with dial up, but it's well worth the wait.

5 comments:

  1. The conference sounds really interesting! I hope you've been having fiber fun since school got out. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No AC, you poor thing. Pool? (right...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank you Thank you for the felting video! That was wonderful. It actually became a family video that I had to replay a few times!
    Third floor and no AC???!!??? Ick. Hopefully you had a fan, or at least a spray bottle of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're recovering from the heat, and enjoying your fibery pursuits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog. ALways so much fun to find another weaver!
    Manasi

    ReplyDelete