Thursday, March 02, 2006

What a Nice Surprise

Last Tuesday (as in the 21st) I came home early from school with the beginnings of a sinus headache and look at what was there to cheer me up!



The lovely LadyV scored some Classic Elite Sand that she's going to use for the "No Sweat Towels for the Gym" (Design Collection 18) and she was nice enough to send some my way. Along with the Sand she sent some hand dyed tussah - so pretty - and some gorgeous Wensleydale roving. But, that's not all folks, she also sent along the cutest little book of tea bread recipes. I tried the Oatmeal Raisin bread. As soon as I get my hands on some cranberries I'm trying the White Chocolate Cranberry bread. Thanks, Vee!

Stay tuned for the next post where you'll find out how this little setup allowed me to go on a roadtrip (Marie and I hit WEBS and Countrywool) and still connect to my class.



1 comment:

  1. Waaah! I wanna road trip too! Did you all go up to Carolyn's and have a slumber party? waaah!

    ReplyDelete