Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Winding a Warp

The pool table is still here. The guy never showed up. So I only got about half way through winding the warp for the rosepath baby blankets on Sunday. I just can't seem to get the energy to go downstairs and stand there after being on my feet all day. I tried pulling up a bar stool, but it was a little awkward and I couldn't help thinking I needed a drink! (not good for me on a school night)

Here's my problem: I don't mind winding three bouts for this 480 end warp, but it seems like I shouldn't have to. There's plenty of room on the reel, but the warp bunches up at the bottom. This happens whether I use the peg right after the corner or not.



Any suggestions?



1 comment:

  1. I always just do bouts. You could move your pegs up a bit so that there's more room below them, but you will still get better warps if you break them down into bouts.

    ReplyDelete