Sunday, August 15, 2004

Road Trip

Tomorrow morning Laura and I are heading for Michigan. Drive Monday, visit Tuesday and Wedneday, and we're back in the car on Thursday. It will be quick, but I haven't seen my friend Karen in over a year and I haven't been back to Troy in four years.

I finished the living room. The pictures just don't do the colors justice, so I'll wait until I have better light and try without the flash. I've been fiber deprived as I did all my painting, but last night I cut out the Cruise Pants and this morning sewed them up. Black, cotton/linen blend, in the longer length, and they are great! I can't wait to make up a few more in the same blend for the first couple of weeks of school. So comfy, yet they look dressier than chinos or knit pants.





No comments:

Post a Comment