Thursday, August 26, 2004

Catch Up

I've been back for a week, but the only thing I've done is yard work and sew! I made two more Cruise Pants and the Tunic Blouse. I'll take pictures once the buttons are on the blouse.

The light was finally good enough for a picture of the finished living room. I made a console table to go behind the sofa and I need to make some sort of cabinet for the cd player/receiver and my cds and dvds.



Now to straighten up the dining room, where everything was dumped while I was working on the living room. It's never ending.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures? (of the CLOTHES, silly!) On you. I want to see the tunic blouse before I decide whether to sew it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please write and tell me how you did that finish on your walls. It's exactly what I'm looking for, for my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete