Sunday, October 23, 2005

Disco Fever

You didn't really think I bought that yarn, did you? Apparently someone thought I wanted to revisit the 70's. It came with an invitation to "Get Down with Bernat Disco" and three lovely patterns for a scarf, a bag, and a crocheted wrap. Since I didn't finish the Go Eagles socks and homecoming week starts tomorrow I can just wrap that around me for the pep rally!

The second chapter is finished and I've begun work on the third chapter. It's going pretty well, except for those little distractions that have found their way into the thesis room.

5 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying the writing process? (I hope you are!) When I was working on my dissertation, I had sort of forged out the shape in my head for weeks in advance. When I actually sat down to write, it came out so smoothly, I was surprised and really had a good time doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your distractions! I have a Joy on the way. it should arrive on Wednesday. Please tell me it's a terrific wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... that fiber on the floor is gorgeous... that's the kind of distraction that I would have a tough time ignoring. 3rd chapter - yea for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember hats like that when they were in style the first time around -- eek! Have fun with the distraction. I am sooooo glad that I am no longer in school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those aren't distractions, they are a mental health break. Woo hoo on the progress!

    ReplyDelete