Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Little Spinning TIme

I picked up another class. So last weekend found me sitting in Classroom Assessment Techniques and only dreaming of winding the warp. I did take some time last night to do some spinning and made a pair of black microfiber Cruise Pants.

Tomorrow I have jury duty. I was looking forward to listening to London Bridges and finishing up the Coup d'Etat cardigan while waiting to see if they need me. Unfortunately, I just read the juror notes. No knitting needles. Well then, I guess it's back to reading articles for my annotated bib. With any luck, I'll get done early and I can get on with the warp. Of course, there's always the possibility that I'll actually get on a jury.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I like the pants pattern and the sweater pattern! Thanks for including the links!

    ReplyDelete