I finally bit the bullet and sat down to finish up two knitted items. Four hours later - done! The vest only needed to have the ends worked in. The Beast cardigan had to be sewn together, but the yarn is so thick I decided to go with some Top of the Lamb (sport weight) for the seams. Both were washed and patted out to dry. I'll take pictures when I get home from school.
I ordered a few new patterns for spring and summer sewing. One of them has (what I think to be) a unique feature. There is a separate front pattern piece for B, C, and D cups. I know you can make alterations yourself, but I thought this was pretty cool. I traced the pattern onto gridded pellon and cut a test pattern out of some mystery fabric I'll never use. I always underestimate the time it will take to paint trim, but hopefully I'll have some time left to sew this weekend.