Sunday, February 08, 2004

Mmm, My Kitchen Smells Good!

I've been spending the morning baking bread. I bought some Harvest Grains from King Arthur last week and thought I'd give it a try. As I was mixing it up I thought something looked very familiar. Oh yeah, I just fed the birds a mix that looked remarkedly similar. Why don't you see if you can tell the difference?



I love the placement of my house (although I had no say in it - we bought it when it was 7 years old). The southeast windows in the kitchen give bright light and a nice warm place for rising bread
(if the sun actually cooperates!)

2 comments:

  1. More millet, please :) Actually, the birds around here won't touch millet, so it's better off in bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. It may look similar but it sure will taste good. Hope you enjoy! We're remodeling our kitchen this spring. I look forward to countertops and a table on which to mix and allow bread to rise. For now, it's the bread machine.

    ReplyDelete