Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Moving Mountains

I finally moved the last of the mulch pile. After sweeping off the driveway, then hosing it down, I opened up another parking space. That's important when you live on a cul-de-sac with no street parking and four kids, each with their own car, (one full-time, three part-time residents), and a '68 Cadillac permanently parked in one corner. (that's a whole 'nother story)

My Mary Pratt fleece came today and I already have it washed and drying. I'm sending the two corries to Ohio Valley tomorrow, but I think I may keep this one home and work on it myself.

I want to sit back, watch a movie and work on Sheepy, but I have homework. For some odd reason I didn't think I had enough to do this summer so I'm starting a masters program in Instructional Technology. It looks like I'll be able to take all of the classes necessary through Penn State's World Campus, with maybe a few visits to my advisor at a nearby satellite campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment